self adhesive removable reusable wall hook
Material: PET + Synthetic rubber + PS
Blister card size: 12.1x8.1cm
1. Safe for children
We have the certification of REACH and RoHS.
Our hooks do not contain mercury,cadmium, lead or other harmful substances.
2. Strong carrying capacity
You can carry up to 2kgs. We do not suggest exceed 2kgs on flat and smooth surfaces.
However, it can carry up to 2.5kgs on even surfaces like glass, metal and ceramic tiles.
Our hook is not affected by water because of its rubber structure.
After it`s applied onto a dry surface, it`s completely water-resistant.
4. Solve many questions and problems we have in daily life:
Where will I place things that want to have in reach like hair dryer, tongs, spoons?
How will I hang this picture on the wall? What if I don`t like its place afterwards?
How will hang accessories and soap holder in the shower rooms?
My child cannot reach the towel, how can hang it lower?
It would be great to have something behind the furniture to tidy things up.
My locker in the dorm is tool small, how can I keep my belongings tidy?
How can I hang party decorations?
Our hooks do not only answer all these questions.
You can safely use it on all flat and smooth surfaces without annoying traces and worries.
What is magic hook?
Magic hook can be used in smooth surface over and over again and makes it possible to hang anything without traces of nails or adhesives.
It does not harm the surfaces.The adhesive surface is simple to clean:Rinse it with water and it shows the first-day performance.
Our hook with its suction technology is very useful in your daily life at home, at school, in offices and restaurants.
Magic hook with its suction technology achieves the impossible and works as an important needs.
Its magic material is made up of synthetic rubber and it vacuums the surface to hold onto it.
When you touch magic hook`s surface, you feel a flat surface but there are millions of suckers in it.
These suckers that hold onto the surface show an effect of vacuum when there is a counter force.
When magic hook is placed on a flat and smooth surface, this vacuum effect can carry unbelievable weight capacity.
Where does the magic hook use in?
At home: living room, bedroom, bathroom,kitchen; you can hang your things on all flat and smooth surfaces like ceramic tiles,
glass, paint woods, window, refrigerators, lockers and doors.
You can even use it safely in shower rooms because it`s not affected by water after when it holds onto a flat and dry and smooth surface.
In office: You can use your narrow working spaces very efficiently.
And even more places where your imagination can take you.
How to use?
1. Clean the adhesive surface with a clean soft cloth, keep it dry.
2. Tear the protective film.
3. Cling the hook on the wall; extrude the film outward along the hook with thumb.
Drain the air out of the film to ensure the film and the wall pasted closely.
4. Pull down the hook with slightly strength, if it is firm, it can hang articles.
1. To guarantee the weight of the hanging, the film must be applied with firm pressure,
which can avoid the tile gap and make the film fully adhere to the wall.
2. When taking down the hook, lift one corner of the film, and tear the film slowly.
3. Please don`t hang the articles which exceed the loading limit listed on the packaging.
4. Please don`t dangle the mirror, wall clock, glasswork and other valuable or breakable goods.
5. Do not dangle items in sitting or in bed. To avoid danger causes by hook falling off.
6. Do not use the hook on uneven, rough or porous material surfaces, such as painting wall, wallpaper, cob wall, sand wall and flowery tile wall.
7. The hook can be used in smooth surfaces of ceramic tile, glass ,refrigerators, paint walls, paint woods, etc.
8. The hook can be used repeatedly. No mark left and washable.
Each piece in our blister card.
the carton size is 48cm*36cm*27cm.
Carton: Paper with 5 tier, very strong.
more information, welcome to contact us!
If you have any questions,do not hesitate to contact us, we are more than happy to help.
Back to homepage